Photography By The Book Photo Contest
Category: I Cannot Live without Books
Title: Reading is better shared with friends.
Photo by: Michael Ramsdell September 2014
· To capture the act of reading or where books serve as the featured element.
· Create an image that would serve to inspire people to go to the library.
· Show the joy of a child reading, and subtlety attempt to suggest going to the library.
· Imply that we have friends at the library.
· Retain and expand the feeling of the original photo.
I chose Erlanger’s branch address because we live there, and it is the one we visit most. Photography is a hobby and I dabble in Photoshop, the little girl is my 2 year daughter and her name is Hannah
Hope you like it.