Saturday, September 20, 2014

Read to me Daddy.






















Here is my 2nd and final entry for my local libraries photo contest.
Support your local library, and please share if you like libraries.

Full entry below:

Photography By The Book Photo Contest...
Category: I Cannot Live without Books -2nd entry for category.
Title: Read to me Daddy.
Photo by: Michael Ramsdell
September 2014


Goals:
• To capture reading or where books serve as the featured element.
• Create an image to inspire people, (Dad’s) to read to a child.
• Show the joy of a child reading.
• Retain and expand the feeling of the original photo.
• Remind parents, including me, the importance of reading to kids.

It is important as parents we find time to read to our kids.
Reading to a child promotes social skills, literacy and communication.
Photography is a hobby of mine and I dabble in Photoshop,
The little girl is my 2 year daughter and her name is Hannah.

Hope you like it.
Michael Ramsdell

No comments:

Post a Comment